Funded by the Funeral Service Foundation, this booklet has been written in collaboration with the National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) and RememberingALife.com
There are various organisations which can help following the death of someone close.
- Cruse Bereavement Care – 0808 808 1677 (Weekdays, 9.30am-5pm. Open until 8pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)
- Grief Encounter – 0808 802 0111 (Weekdays, 9am-9pm)
- The Laura Centre – 0116 2182140 (Tuesday-Thursday, 12.30am-2.30pm)
- Bereavement Advice Centre – 0800 634 9494 (Weekdays, 9am-5pm)
- The Compassionate Friends – 0345 123 2304 (UK National helpline, open every day from 10am-4pm and 7pm-10pm)