About Heritage & Sons Bletchley
- Heritage and Sons is a family owned funeral directors with a history that dates back to 1885.
- This large and well-kept funeral home boasts a light ceremony room should you wish to hold a service onsite - images of the room can be found here.
- Principal Funeral Director at Heritage and Sons Bletchley, David Lloyd, has oversight of this funeral home along with Funeral Director; Jordan Cattell and Funeral Arranger Administrator Carol Pearson.
- The team at our funeral directors in Bletchely meet monthly with the local community for the Bletchley ‘Never Alone’ activity group. The event is held at the funeral home and aims to help tackle the issue of loneliness and social isolation in the community. All are welcome to attend. More information on this initiative can be found on our Community Engagement Facebook page for Bucks.
How to get to Heritage & Sons Bletchley
- Located on Vicarage Road, Heritage and Sons Bletchley is a large funeral home positioned on a roundabout.
- There is a carpark to the side of the funeral home which can be accessed via Vicarage Road.
- The nearest bus stop at our funeral directors in Bletchley is on Queensway, which is approximately 1 minute walk away. Bus routes; 1, 17, 18 and F77 all stop here.
- The nearest train station is Fenny Stratford which is an 8 minute walk away.