About Cooper & Son Lewes
- Funeral Director Damian Norman is based at Cooper and Son Lewes along with Funeral Arranger Administrators; Marjorie Holloway and Angela Fisher.
- The team at our funeral directors in Lewes play a very active role in the local Lewes community. Previously they’ve hosted a series of coffee mornings and supported local food banks to name just a few initiatives.
- The wonderful works of local Lewes artist Phil Washington are displayed at this funeral home along with other local artists in residence.
How to get to Cooper & Son Lewes
- Cooper and Son Lewes is located on the A2029 High Street, opposite Lewes Town Council.
- Lewes is an old town and therefore on-street parking is somewhat limited along the cobbled streets. However, public car parking is available at the following locations in town; The Maltings car park, Old Needle Makers car park and East Street car park. All of these car parks are a short walk away from the funeral home.
- There is a bus stop located at School Hill Top, which is a 1 minute walk away from our funeral directors in Lewes. The following bus routes stop at this location; 28 Regency Route, 29 Regency Route, 29B Regency Route, 121, 122, 132 Towns and Downs, 166 and 167 Village Rider.
- The nearest train station is Lewes which is approximately a 5 minute walk from the funeral home. There is also parking available at the station if needed.