About Cooper & Son Uckfield
- Cooper and Son Uckfield is a picturesque and welcoming funeral home that operates from Rose Cottage.
- Founded in 1710, our funeral directors in Uckfield includes a lovely chapel of rest with a beautiful stained-glass window which features in the visitor’s room.
- For this very reason, Rose cottage was recently granted a Sussex Heritage Trust Award.
- Funeral Director Emma Tipler works at Rose Cottage alongside Funeral Arranger Administrators Deborah Lynam and Kerry Brown.
- This funeral home was the proud sponsor of the Uckfield FM Community Awards 2019, sponsoring carer of the year and volunteer of the year awards.
- A large garden to the rear means the team can provide space for a full funeral service, wake or community event.
- More information about additional services we provide at our funeral directors in Uckfield can be found here.
How to get to Cooper & Son Uckfield
- Located on New Town road on the corner of Old Timbers Lane, Cooper & Son’s Rose Cottage is set within a large, beautiful garden.
- There is a private reasonably sized car park to the side of the funeral home.
- The nearest train station is Uckfield, which is just a short 5 minute walk away.
- The nearest bus stop services the 28 Regency Route, 29 Regency Route, 29B Regency Route and buses 54 and 318. From here, the funeral home is a 1 minute walk.