About Haine & Son Funeral Directors Eastbourne
- Founded in 1838, Haine & Son Eastbourne is the oldest funeral directors in the area. In fact, we still occupy the site of our original 19th century offices on South Street.
- Principal Funeral Director, Howard Coote is based here along with Funeral Directors; Paul Martin, Andy Holter and Peter Polson, Celebrant Joanna Murray and Funeral Arranger Administrator Helen Coote.
- Andy Holter is well known throughout the area for his work with St Johns Ambulance and is a local champion for community engagement.
- Our funeral directors in Eastbourne host regular, monthly ‘Never Alone’ activity groups. This event occurs at The Hummingbird Florist, 8 South Street, Eastbourne BN21 4XF, and aims to support and connect lonely people in the community. For more information on this initiative please see our local Sussex Community Engagement Facebook page.
How to get to Haine & Son Funeral Directors Eastbourne
- Haine and Son Eastbourne is located on South Street, where there is on-street pay-and-display parking.
- The nearest train station to the funeral home is Eastbourne, approximately a 9 minute walk away.
- Buses 3 and 3A stop at the town hall. From here, it is a short (1 minute) walk to the funeral home.