About Attree & Kent Funeral Directors Hove
- Established in 1780, Attree & Kent Hove is the oldest funeral directors in the Brighton and Hove area.
- Funeral Director Chris Arnold works from this funeral home along with Funeral Arranger Administrators Laura Wordsworth, Emily Fountain and Tracy Selby.
- Along with our Brighton funeral home, Attree and Kent Hove regularly host monthly ‘Never Alone’ activity groups at Costa Coffee in Tesco, Church Road, Hove. They aim to support and connect people in the local community. For more information on this initiative please see our local Brighton Community Engagement Facebook page.
How to get to Attree & Kent Funeral Directors Hove
- Attree and Kent Hove is located on B2066, Church Road.
- Pay-and-display car parking is available on the street.
- The nearest train station is Hove, which is approximately a 10-minute walk away.
- The following buses stop immediately outside the funeral home; 1, 1A, 6, 49, 60, 71, 71A, 93, 95, 96 and 96A.
Resources and news
Read more about our local community support initiatives, news from our funeral home and updates from the team...
A special window advent calendar...
Supporting local communities We understand that Christmas can be a particularly difficult time for those who have experienced the death of a loved one. Therefore, we look to…