About Fuller & Scott Uckfield
- First established in the 1960’s, Fuller and Scott Uckfield has been serving the local community for many years.
- Emma Naylor is the Funeral Director serving this funeral home along with Funeral Arranger Administrators; Kerry Grace and Kirsty Langridge.
- This funeral home was proud sponsor of the medals and trophies presented at the Uckfield Grand Prix 2019.
How to get to Fuller & Scott Uckfield
- Fuller and Scott Uckfield is located on Civic Approach just off the main high street in Uckfield.
- The funeral home is located next door to the busy Civic Centre.
- The nearest train station is Uckfield, which is just a 5 minute walk away.
- From Library Way bus stop, the funeral home is a 3 minute walk. Buses that stop here are; 28 Regency Route, 29 Regency Route, 31, 54, 121, 246, 248, 249, 261 and 262.
Resources and news
Read more about our local community support initiatives, news from our funeral home and updates from the team...