About S.E. Skinner & Sons Brighton
- Shaun Richards is the Funeral Director based at this funeral home. Shaun is well known in the community; he regularly chats to locals and passersby during his daily sweep of the pavement outside the funeral home.
- Upon entering the funeral home, you will likely be welcomed by Funeral Arranger Administrator April Simmonds or Annie Grogan.
- S.E. Skinner & Sons joined CPJ Field in 2004 and has become one of the leading funeral directors in the area.
- The funeral home was founded in 1886 as WD Deal, then a Sculptors and Undertakers. It still occupies its original premises on Brighton’s Lewes Road.
- Every day, we put our 100+ years of experience to work, helping local families to plan a funeral to remember their loved ones.
- On the first Tuesday of every month, the team here host a ‘Never Alone’ activity group at The Bevy in Brighton. They aim to support and connect people in the local community. All are welcome to attend. For more information on this initiative please see our local Brighton Community Engagement Facebook page.
How to get to S.E. Skinner & Sons Brighton
- S.E. Skinner and Sons Brighton is on Lewes Road high street, along a small parade of shops on the A270.
- There is on-street pay-and-display parking available to the side of the funeral home on Hartington Road.
- The funeral home is served by buses; 23, 24, 25, 37 City Buzz, 37B City Buzz, 38, 48, 49, 74 and 78 Breeze.
- The nearest train station is London Road Brighton which is approximately 14 minutes’ walk away.