About Ballard & Shortall Crawley
- Principal Funeral Director Clare Shortall-Emery is based at this funeral home along with Funeral Arranger Administrators; Manjit Burji and Nicki Kennedy.
- Clare is the second generation of Shortall’s to work for CPJ Field; her father, Paul Shortall, being the first family member. Both Paul and Clare are well respected in the local community and work tirelessly to support the families we serve.
- Ballard & Shortall Crawley was founded in 1899. The well-established funeral directors assisted with the funeral arrangements for children’s author A.A. Milne.
How to get to Ballard & Shortall Crawley
- Ballard and Shortall Crawley is located on Haslett Avenue West, just next door to St John The Baptist Church of England Church.
- There is a small car park to the side of the funeral home.
- Crawley train station is just a 4 minute walk away.
- The following buses stop at the Broadway (stand T), which is a 3 minute walk from the funeral home: 1, 4, 5, 21, 22, 23, 422, 424, 622, 692.