About Heritage & Sons Funeral Directors Aylesbury
- Heritage and Sons Aylesbury is overseen by Principal Funeral Director David Lloyd.
- Ben Blunt is the Senior Funeral Director at this funeral home working alongside Funeral Arranger Administrators; Michelle Hird, Sue Barber and Community Champion; Maria Butler.
- Led by ex local mayoress, Maria Butler, the team at our funeral directors in Aylesbury have launched a pilot Resident Care Home Exchange in partnership with local care homes. Maria initially met with 6 local care homes and worked with them to facilitate the hosting of an event for the other care homes to attend monthly. The aim is to encourage and facilitate friendships between isolated and lonely residents. To date, it has proved so successful it’s being rolled out wider and further to allow more people to benefit from it. The initiative has branched out to include shopping trips and coffee mornings.
How to get to Heritage & Sons Funeral Directors Aylesbury
- Heritage and Sons Aylesbury is located on Bicester Road.
- This funeral home is part of a small parade of shops located on a roundabout.
- There is parking to the side of the funeral home, which can be accessed via Haydon Road.
- The nearest bus stop is a 2 minute walk away on Bicester Road. Bus routes; 2A, 4, 13, 16, Berryfields 5A, Blue Route 5 and Green Route 4A all serve this stop.
- The nearest train station is Aylesbury, which is approximately a 20 minute walk away.
Resources and news
Read more about our local community support initiatives, news from our funeral home and updates from the team...