About Attree & Kent Brighton
- Attree and Kent Brighton is the sister funeral home to Attree and Kent Hove, which was established in 1780 and is the oldest funeral directors in Brighton & Hove.
- Funeral Director Chris Arnold alongside Funeral Arranger Administrator Lucy Harvey serve this funeral home under the direction of Principal Funeral Director, Christopher Stringer.
- The team here regularly host monthly ‘Never Alone’ activity groups at Costa Coffee in Tesco, Church Road, Hove. They aim to support and connect people in the local community.
How to get to Attree & Kent Brighton
- Attree and Kent Brighton is located on Hollingbury Place. It is nestled in a small parade of shops, on the corner of Hollingdean Terrace.
- Car parking is available on the street.
- Buses 50 and 50U stop at Hollingbury place. From here, the funeral home is less than 1-minute walk.
- The nearest train stations are Moulsecoomb and London Road Brighton which are approximately 15-20 minutes’ walk.
Resources and news
Read more about our local community support initiatives, news from our funeral home and updates from the team...
My name is Laura Wordsworth. I have worked for CPJ for 2 years. I work at Attree & Kent, in both Brighton and Hove offices.I work 20 hours…
Nursing home knitting drive for Rockinghorse babies
Residents of the Maycroft Manor Care Home in Patcham are knitting blankets for premature babies for local children’s charity, Rockinghorse Appeal, as part of a group helping tackle…