As part of CPJ Field, the UK’s largest family-owned Funeral Directors, Homeland International is one of the UK’s leading providers of International Repatriation Services, to and from the United Kingdom. We provide assistance to Companies, Funeral Directors and Individuals as they deal with the practicalities of bringing a loved one home.
We have an opportunity for a Case Coordinator based in our Uckfield location. We require a very special person to join our dedicated and friendly team in this highly rewarding role.
There are no normal hours of work but you are required to work a minimum of 39 hours per week Monday to Friday, which will be linked closely to the needs of the customer and business. The actual times of work may vary according to the needs of the business but are usually 09:00 until 17:00, Monday to Friday.
The role of the Case Coordinator is to act as a facilitator and liaison between all parties involved in the repatriation of a deceased person, including liaison with the bereaved family. Responsibilities may include:
- Supporting and updating Bereaved Clients
- Receiving and processing instructions from Insurance Companies and Funeral Directors
- Compiling and issuing quotations
- Organising live repatriation cases
- Liaison with our international network of agents and service providers
- Liaison with relevant parties (i.e. the family of the deceased and the person/company that has instructed us)
- Coordination of statutory documentation required
- Liaison with airlines and customs agencies
- Coordination of our UK based operations team
- Issuing and receiving invoices
- Administration support
- Additional tasks as may be required
This is a dynamic role, that would suit someone who is eager to learn and has great attention to detail. Given the sensitive nature of the role, you must be a competent and confident communicator. With an international dimension, language skills are highly preferable, although not an absolute requirement.
Occasional travel to Embassies and Consulates will require the individual to be well presented and a good ambassador for Homeland and CPJ Field & Co.
The role does not involve the handling of, or interaction with, deceased persons.
For more information on this position please contact Emma Packer, People and Training Team Assistant via the form below or email Emma.Packer@cpjfield.co.uk