We are currently seeking a Funeral Memorial Administrator to join our team based in Aylesbury on a full-time basis and with a competitive salary.
We have included a copy of the job description below. For more information about this position please contact Carolyn Emsley, HR Assistant via email email@example.com
The aim of this position is to:
- Administer all memorial work for the Branches advised and providing administrative support for the memorial work.
- An effective member of the local team providing expertise and organisational skills to achieve excellence in memorial administration.
- Primary responsibility for the day to day administration of the memorial office, liaising with third party suppliers, decision making for some classes of work, some responsibility for price setting, liaising with key partners in memorial provision, liaison with and guidance to branch offices, assisting in the maintenance of computerised and paper office systems all in accordance with Company procedures.
- Maintaining the Company’s unique culture and attitude to the provision of memorial masonry.
Key responsibilities include:
- Answering the telephone, taking and processing memorial orders.
- All memorial administration, including issuing estimates, applying for relevant permits, requesting and approving layouts, issuing works orders, scheduling work, raising accounts and arranging insurance.
- Using the memorial administration software, for which full training will be given.
- Meeting memorial clients.
- Providing advice to branches and clients on memorial matters.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reconciliations from the above system for submission to Rampion House.
- Daily banking of monies received in settlement of memorial deposits and accounts and funeral accounts.
- General office duties to include photocopying, faxing and filing.
- Ensuring that the Branch is clean, tidy and welcoming at all times.