We are looking for a part-time Funeral Arranger and Administrator to join our team in London, with a competitive salary. This is a roaming position that will cover SW4, SW9, and SE15 areas.
A copy of the job description is available below. For more information on this position please contact Carolyn Emsley HR Assistant email@example.com
The aims of this position are to:
- Work with the Funeral Director and Principal Funeral Director to provide great service for customers.
- Providing support to the Funeral Director and assist with the process of arranging and planning funeral services.
- The post holder will be required to work flexibly in a tight-knit team environment.
The key duties of this position are as follows:
- Follow the CPJ Field way of funeral arranging for which full training will be given.
- New Way adherence and excellent product knowledge.
- Answering the telephone, taking the recording and forwarding accurate messages.
- Accompanying family of deceased to our Chapel of Rest.
- Accompanying doctors to refrigeration units for examination of the deceased.
- Sale of monumental masonry and pre-paid funerals for which full training will be given.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reconciliations from the above system for submission to Rampion House.
- Daily banking of monies received in settlement of funeral accounts.
- Maintaining branch petty cash records.
- General office duties to include photocopying, faxing and filing.
- Ensuring that the Branch is clean, tidy and welcoming at all times.
- You will be required to attend full-day training sessions to develop skills & knowledge.
- Provide holiday and sickness cover for job-share colleagues plus cover when attending training. Training will be at least 1 day every year.
NOTE: This description is not intended to establish a total definition of the job but an outline of the duties.