An exciting opportunity has arisen to provide support to the accounts team at CPJ Field & Company Ltd on a full time, six month contract. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a positive attitude to support our finance team. The individual must be able to demonstrate that they have excellent numerical skills; a high degree of accuracy in their work, and excellent attention to detail. They will need to have extensive experience in reconciliations and resolution with strong excel skills. The role is spilt with 50% processing and 50% reconciliation and resolution or queries. The ideal candidate should be comfortable in working within a small company environment.
The key responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Process Manual payment requests, via Sage payment run, raise cheques and debit card refunds as requested paid weekly
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank and Worldpay and payment card reconciliations and resolution of queries
- Assisting in the production of the management accounts
- Receipts reconciliation
- Producing the accounts for a small separate company using Xero
- Raising specific sales invoice on a monthly basis
- Credit control - Aged debtor report production and admin of bad debts with an agency
- Liaising with auditors on transactional queries
- Answer any queries email or phone from the branches
Plus other Ad hoc duties consistent with the grade as directed.
The role will be based at our offices in Burgess Hill, West Sussex.
NB. You will be required to complete an Application Form as part of the recruitment process which we will forward to you on receipt of your CV through Reed.
Should you possess the correct skills and experience for this position we will be in touch with you within 10 days of the receipt of your completed application. Should you not hear from us within this time you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise instructed by you we will retain your details for any suitable future vacancies. We wish you every success in your search for suitable employment.