Privacy And Your Personal Data
- All your Information (as defined below) shall be held and used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) where applicable. If you want to know what Information we collect and hold about you, please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CPJ Field is the data controller of your Information for the purposes of the Act and is a company registered under number 2998017 in England whose registered office is at C.P.J. Field & Co. Ltd is Denmark House, 87 Junction Road, Burgess Hill, West Sussex RH15 0JL. CPJ Field shall ensure that your Information is processed and held in accordance with the Act.
What Information Do We Collect And Why?
When you visit the Website you may provide us with your email address; (together, the “Information“). You may provide us with this Information in a number of ways:
(a) by supplying us with the Information listed above, through subscribing to receive news, promotions, information or updates from us (our “online services”); and (b) if you choose to correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses;
- We may also collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type and the geographical location of your computer, for system administration. This is statistical data about browsing actions and patterns and does not identify you as an individual.
- When you visit the Website you may provide us with your email address; (together, the “Information“). You may provide us with this Information in a number of ways:
How Do We Use the Information that You Provide to Us?
We use your Information in the following ways:
(a) to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
(b) to notify you about any changes to our service;
(c) in accordance with your authorisation as expressed when you subscribe to any online service provided by us or when you correspond with us.
In limited circumstances we may pass your Information to other third party organisations:
(a) if we buy or sell any business or assets in which case we may disclose your Information to the seller or buyer of such business or assets;
(b) if we are under a duty to disclose or share your Information to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements or protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction; and
(c) with your consent (for example when you subscribe to receive updates from our third party partners).
- We use your Information in the following ways:
How Can You Access And Correct Your Information?
- You may request access to all your Information that we collect online and maintain in our database by emailing email@example.com. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- By using the Website you consent to our collection and use of your Information as described in this Policy. If we change our Policy and/or procedures, we will post those changes on the Website to keep you aware of what Information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we may disclose it.
- You have the right to ask us not to process for marketing purposes Information we collect from you. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing of your Information by ticking the relevant box(es) on the form(s) we use to collect your Information. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where We Store Your Information
- The Information that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area. The Information may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. By submitting Information to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your Information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
- We maintain the highest standards of security; however the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Any transmission of Information from you to us is at your own risk. Once we have received your Information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Third Party Sites